Why Do Attorneys Choose Us For Their Affirmative Action Plans And Support?
Human Resource Specialties offers practical insights and useable assistance in all aspects of human resources, with a particular focus on matters of EEO and Affirmative Action support for employment attorneys and their clients. Our professionals work closely with legal counsel in many areas, such as investigations, confidential attorney-client work products, statistical analysis, and expert witness testimony.
Human Resource Specialties is highly respected in the legal community. In fact, the majority of our clients are referred by employment attorneys nationwide. Our commitment to excellence includes timely, confidential services for every attorney and client.
- Confidential investigations of complaints and grievances under attorney-client privilege, including those involving allegations of harassment or discrimination.
- One-on-one training for managers and/or supervisors arising from allegations of unlawful harassment.
- Statistical tests for adverse impact based on race, national origin, gender, and age for anticipated actions such as reductions in force.
- Complete, accurate Affirmative Action Plans.
- Statistical compensation analysis, including multiple regressions.
- All aspects of OFCCP Compliance.
- Executive Summaries of Affirmative Action Plans that provide easy to read results of adverse impacts, workforce representation, progress towards goals, and compensation/pay parity analysis.